Saturday, July 18, 2009

Romeo save me!

I am a self acclaimed romantic.. I see romance in the air.. the flowers.. the sky even the cup of coffee I drink every morning.. a believer of eternal love.. in the quest to find one for herself.. hopelessly in love without any expectations.. which is a first.. Wondering every hour is she will ever be loved back?
Not meaning to be overtly dramatic here but with time the want to be wanted overshadows every other feeling thats there. The sense of belonging overcasts basis sensibility. Its like the race in which getting ahead of yourself only brings more dejection.
I thought it was a broken heart but eventually learnt that its nothing but a heart that yearns for better and more. a lot more.
My girlfriends might get annoyed listening to that one name for years together, consoling me through those nights, have be reject perfect guy for they are not him. Just a stupid girl waiting to be wanted, in the smallest of ways, acknowledged for all that has been there and not belittle how she feels.
For how may years can she be expected to strong about it all... And when she snaps.. She is a traitor!!

No comments: