Sunday, December 05, 2010

Inconsiderate buffoons

So here I was struggling a long day with very low energy(thanks to the ever so wonderful Clean 9 diet). Like classes weren't bad enough today, I was to face a new low: Tagged as being inconsiderate.
So here is something rich from the inconsiderate buffoon.
Amidst all the confusion that the day I entailed, I made two roundtrips from the enchanting MICA campus to the always enticing city of Ahmedabad. Do not fall for the prey. After threading all these miles to mitigate a friend's pain, here I was asking to be given a chance to grab a bite. And believe me I swallow my Subway at the speed of lightening. But that was not good enough.
My friend thought passing some of his pain onto me was absolutely the need of the hour. So here I was accused of making someone wait and my crime was such: I chose to take a break of 10 mins between the to and fro and the man waiting has an early morning flight to catch: Time 7 am. Time on the watch: 10 pm.
So after a mild outburst, I decided to just finish the task I was set out to do. Transport two absolutely capable men to their beloved friend of few days.
Time on the watch: 11 pm. At another end of the city.
Time when I realised I had had enough: 12:30 pm. Men referred to earlier were busy drinking and smoking, discussing Karma. Morning flight who?
Time 1:37 am: At this very hour, all I request people to do is stop taking others for granted. Just cos I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't feel it. And yes men throw tantrums more than any women were capable of!!

No comments: