Sunday, December 13, 2009

What has become my today!

Threading my path, down the now known walkway, I think about yesterday. Nothing of this was there, there are no connection, but there is some kind of symbolism. There is still that emptiness, yearning, regret~~ and me!!
Somehow amidst all the chaos that engulfs me, there is this void. Dont know where it comes from but something too obvious for me to dismiss as mindless rambling. My feelings seem to have lost its soul. The essence is lost in this search...
what has become of my today is nothing of what I had imagined it to be. I really wonder when my tryst with life is going to attain its finale!! How i got here, I dont know. Why, maybe its just me to be blamed..
Being cryptic is an art I have mastered to an extent I dont know how else to be. Like future is enough for me to wonder over, now I have today to wonder about. It right when someone said, at times in life your chase for success gets the better of you and when you want to turn back and wish for your past to tag along, its only roadblocks I see behind me. Spending years creating this blockade, now I have forgotten the return path~~~
Is it really as bad as this piece makes it seem.. maybe not.. or maybe having said all this and more.. I again go back to living in denial.. and this part of me lives happily ever after!!!

No comments: